Founded in 1997, Synergis has enabled our clients to divert over 40 million pounds of waste from the landfill, reducing greenhouse gases by 20,000 metric tons, while lowering their costs.
Our services include:
- Designing, implementing and expanding waste reduction, recycling, composting and zero waste programs
- Designing and implementing cafeteria and restaurant composting programs
- Training staff and tenants
- Managing & processing vendor bills
- Marketing discarded materials
- Sale and lease of waste and recycling equipment
- Reducing greenhouse gases
- Designing green business programs
- Participation in LEED projects
- Implementing facility sustainability programs
Recent Project Awards & Recognition:
Synergis’ projects have received the following awards:
- 2012 LEED Gold certification for 360 Hamilton Avenue in White Plains, NY, owned by Reckson/SL Green
- 2011 Westchester-Putnam (NY) Workforce Investment Board Special Recognition
Award for the Westchester Green Business Challenge
- 2011 Westchester County (NY) Environmental Award for the Westchester Green Business Challenge
- 2008 & 2009 State of California Waste Reduction Award (W.R.A.P.) for the Lockheed Martin project
Neil Cutler – Principal, LEED GA
Mr. Cutler has been designing, implementing and managing waste reduction, recycling, composting and zero waste programs for over twenty years. Beginning in 1989, Mr. Cutler spent eight years managing award-winning residential and commercial recycling collection and processing programs for several Northern California communities as General Manager for Pacific Rim Recycling. In 1997, Mr. Cutler founded Synergis to help businesses more effectively manage their waste. To date, the company has won several awards while helping facilities to reduce their waste.
Mr. Cutler has provided waste reduction, recycling and zero waste expertise as a member of the Westchester County (NY) Global Warming Task Force, the City of Oakland (CA) Recycling Task Force, the Katonah-Lewisboro School District (NY) Sustainability Committee, and the Town of Bedford (NY) Waste and Recycling Task Force.
Mr. Cutler makes frequent presentations covering material management, waste reduction and zero waste.
Learn more about Neil at linkedin.com